- October 2018: Dr. Krishna gave an invited seminar at the Oakridge National Laboratories (ORNL).
October 2018: Dr. Krishna co-organized the inaugural Rising Stars in Computer Architecture workshop at Georgia Tech.
- October 2018: An extended version of MAERI got accepted in the IEEE Micro Special Issue on Hardware Acceleration, Nov/Dec 2018! Congrats to Hyoukjun and Anand.
- October 2018: Dr. Krishna has won the “2018 Class of 1940 Course Survey Teaching Effectiveness Award” from Georgia Institute of Technology.
- September 2018: Should DNN Accelerators be SIMD or Systolic? Check out Dr. Krishna’s SIGARCH blog article.
- August 2018: Congrats to Mayank and Hyoukjun for getting selected to present at the ACM Student Research Competition (SRC) at MICRO 2018!
- July 2018: Two papers accepted at MICRO 2018! Congrats Anand and Parth for GeneSys, and Srikant for NOCSTAR.
- July 2018: Paper on Brownian Bubble Router for deadlock-freedom accepted in NOCS 2018. Congrats Mayank!
- June 2018: Dr. Krishna gave an invited seminar at IBM T. J. Watson Research Center.
- June 2018: Dr. Krishna gave a talk on MAERI at the Machine Learning in Science and Engineering conference at CMU.
- June 2018: We ran a tutorial on the MAESTRO analytic model and MAERI DNN accelerator at ISCA 2018.
- May 2018: Dr. Krishna gave a talk on “Communication-centric Computing for Deep Learning” at the 2nd Technical Exchange Conference at the Institute for Electronics and Nanotechnology (IEN) at Georgia Tech.
March 2018: Three papers accepted at ISCA 2018! Congrats Mayank and Abhishek for SEESAW; Aniruddh and Paul for SPIN; and Nachiket for FastTrack!
February 2018: Paper on neuro-evolutionary accelerator accepted at Cogarch 2018! Congrats Anand!
January 2018: Dr. Krishna won the NSF CRII award!
- January 2018: Paper on the characterization of the NoC within the Micron Hybrid Memory Cube (HMC) accepted to ISPASS 2018! Congrats Ramyad!
- January 2018: MAERI got accepted at SysML 2018! Congrats Hyoukjun and Anand!
- November 2017: Two papers accepted at ASPLOS 2018! Congrats Hyoukjun and Ananda for MAERI; and Mohan, Steffen and Sanidhya for LATR!
- November 2017: Hyoukjun gave a Demo on OpenSMART at the OpenSuCo Workshop at SC 2017 in Denver, CO.
October 2017: GT Research Horizons article on our DARPA CHIPS Project.
- September 2017: Dr. Krishna gave a Tutorial on Garnet2.0 in the gem5 workshop at the ARM Research Summit 2017 in Cambridge, UK.
- September 2017: Paper on Swaps to emulate VCs in NoCs accepted in NoCArc 2017. Congrats Mayank!
- August 2017: Excited to be a part of the Georgia Tech team that has won the DARPA CHIPS award for enabling low-cost plug-and-play “chiplet”-based hardware design.
- July 2017: Paper on micro-switch NoC for Neural Network accelerators accepted in NOCS 2017. Congrats Hyoukjun and Anand!
- July 2017: Dr. Krishna taught a week-long course on On-Chip Networks at the ACACES 2017 Summer School in Fiuggy, Italy.
- June 2017: Book Release – On Chip Networks, Second Edition, Morgan Claypool Publishers, co-authored by Natalie Enright Jerger, Tushar Krishna and Li-Shiuan Peh, released at ISCA 2017. Purchase the book from here | Free for universities with academic licenses.
- June 2017: Paper on DVFS over SMART NoCs accepted in ICCAD 2017. Congrats Monodeep!
- May 2017: Dr. Krishna published an essay on The Future of Network-on-Chip (NoC) Architectures in the Circuit Cellar Magazine.
- May 2017: Congrats to Aniruddh Ramrakhyani and Mayank Parasar for receiving their MS in ECE degrees at the GT Commencement.
- May 2017: Dr. Krishna gave at talk at Baidu Research’s Silicon Valley AI Lab
- April 2017: Dr. Krishna gave a talk at TAMU CESG Seminar Series
- February 2017: SMART-LEES paper on CAD tool for III-V interconnects wins Best Paper Award at DATE 2017!
- January 2017: OpenSMART paper accepted in ISPASS 2017. Congrats Hyoukjun!
- November 2016: SMART-LEES paper on CAD tool for III-V interconnects accepted in DATE 2017.
- October 2016: Dr. Krishna giving a talk at CMU CALCM Seminar Series.
- October 2016: Static Bubble NoC paper on deadlock-recovery accepted in HPCA 2017. Congrats Aniruddh!
- October 2016: Garnet2.0 released!
- Aug 2016: Welcome to ECE undergraduate Fei Wu.
- April 2016: Welcome Aniruddh Ramrakhyani as the lab’s first MS student.
- Jan 2016: Welcome Hyoukjun Kwon (CS) and Mayank Parasar (ECE) as the lab’s first two PhD students.
- Aug 2015: Dr. Tushar Krishna starts at Georgia Tech.